Long Island Bridge Campground Rules
1. All Guests - We ask that guests be pre-registered. Guests must stop at the office upon arrival. Visitor/guest fees are double on holidays. If campers have overnight guests (limit of 4 adults max per site including guests) they are not allowed to set up their own tents. Guests should call for their own sites.
2. NO TENTS ARE ALLOWED ON TRAILER SITES.
3. Boats and Boat Trailers - are NOT PERMITTED on the campsites. Please use the boat parking area.
4. Speed - The speed limit in the campground is 10 mph. This is to be observed at all times.
5. Noise - Avoid excessive noise. Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 8 AM. All persons under the age of 18
must be back at their campsites by 11 PM unless accompanied by an adult. Recommended use of FLASHLIGHT when out at night.
6. Pets - Pets are permitted but must be restricted. No animals are allowed on the beach or on the water -
front campsites. Pets must not be left at the campsite unattended and must be on a leash at ALL TIMES.
Dogs must be limited to a 6 foot leash and must be on a leash at all times. No retractable leashes in the campground. All animal droppings must be picked up. No more than 2 dogs per site are allowed. We also have breed restrictions.
7. Trees & Campfires - Cutting trees and moving fireplaces is NOT PERMITTED. According to the state
of New Hampshire Division of Forest and Lands, fire height cannot exceed 2 ft. or knee high level.
8. DON’T MOVE FIREWOOD. Our forest are threatened by nonnative insects that can kill a large numbers of trees. Three recently introduced insects-emerald ash borer, Asian longhorned beetle, and Sirex woodwasp are wood-infesting species that can be transported long distances in firewood. Once transported into new areas, these insects can become established and kill local trees. We must STOP THE SPREAD of these insects and protect our forests and trees.
How you can help:
Leave firewood at home-do not transport it to campgrounds or parks.
Use firewood from local sources.
If you have moved firewood, burn all of it before leaving your campsite.
9. Supervision - Small children must be supervised at all times, and accompanied to restrooms.
10. State Requirement - The state of New Hampshire requires the use of non-formaldehyde holding tank
deodorant only to be used in all holding tanks. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE ON A SEPTIC SYSTEM. ONLY
TOILET TISSUE SHOULD BE FLUSHED.
11. Check In is after 1 PM. Check Out time is Before 11 AM. If you wish to stay later you must notify the office ahead
of time. If you are leaving before the office opens please return the gate card the night before.
12. NO CAMPFIRES - MIDNIGHT TO 8 AM.
13. No Lifeguard - There is no lifeguard on the beach; swimming is at your own risk. Young children are not
allowed on the beach without adult supervision.
14. Camping Pass - All vehicles must display a camping pass or guest pass on the rearview mirror.
15. Gate Cards - Are to be used by registered campers ONLY. People who try to get through the gate with
someone else’s card will be asked to leave immediately. Card allows only 1 vehicle to enter.
16. Bicycles - Are prohibited from the 1st and 2nd tiers and the main road of the campground. Children may
ride bicycles up over the hill away from the gates.
17. Golf Carts - We do not allow golf carts in the campground.
18. Management - WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EVICT ANYONE FROM THE CAMPGROUND WHO
DOES NOT COMPLY WITH ALL THE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
Cancellation & Reservation Policies
We require a 2 week notice to cancel reservations made after May 15th for a full refund. The exception will be on Holiday weekends. If a site is cancelled for a Holiday weekend a $30.00 booking fee will be deducted.
Reservations made a year in advance or any reservation made before May 15th must be a week or more. To cancel a reservation we require a 60 day notice to receive a refund minus a $30.00 booking fee for each site reserved. If you choose to modify your stay you will still be required to pay the full amount for the original reservation.
3 night minimum non-waterfront in July and August.
1 week minimum on waterfront in July and August.
Limit of 1 unit per site on waterfront sites.
Sorry we don’t allow tents on our trailer sites!
2 car limit per site except for the waterfront and trailer sites 25 to 34, where we only allow 1 car per site.
Sorry we do not accept credit or debit cards.
Reservations cannot be changed upon arrival.